Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item Number:||CCMT060204-MT||Material:||Cermet Inserts|
|Workpieces:||Steel||Grade:||TN20 And TN30|
|Usage:||Internal And External Turning Machining||Condition:||Finishing Machining|
Coated Cermet Insert Carbide Turning Inserts CCMT060204-MT for Steel Finishing Machining
1. 100% virgin raw material of powder for each insert to ensure you top and stable quality.
2. High technical production line to ensure delivery on time.
3. More than10,000 sets of of molds with various of types, sizes, chipbreakers and coating for customer to choice to meet customers requirements. Also we accept special design to open new mould according to customers drawings and samples.
4. Different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic box and outside wooden box .
5. 24 hours on line for sales and after sales service and in time technology supports.
Coating of Physical Vapor Depositin (PVD) is appliyed to cermet substrate with high toughness, so that the grade has high hardness and toughness with wide-range application.
Intensified bonding phase and well-designed grain boundary improve the high temperature capability, heat conductibility and thermal vibration resistance.
Scientifically dedigned struction ensures good material performance and long tool life. Refined production management assures the stability of prodcut quality.