First of all, we should know that PCD(POLYCRYSTALINE DIAMOND INSERTS) is the hardest man made material, which is known for its superb hardness and high wear resistance. Drow offers various grades of PCD allowing us to find the right tool for your application. Inserts are induction brazed utilizing a controlled heating process.
Common Applications For PCD:
• High speed milling of aluminum alloy and non-ferrous metals such as brass,bronze, Zinc and magnesium alloys etc
• High speed milling of glass fiber and plastics
• Carbon Fiber
• Epoxy resins
• Graphite composites
Product Details--- PCD Insert DCGT
1.[Material]- Aluminum Machining PCD inserts. Insert body is carbide while tips brazed with PCD.
2.[Machining]-Suitable for CNC lathe machining copper and aluminum medium finish.
3.[Property]- PCD possesses high wear-resistant, outstanding hardness,excellent chipping resistance and extraordinary edge sharpening performance, so that it allows faster machining and leaves better surface on metal parts.Specific product information as below:
|Customized support:||OEM, ODM, OBM.|
|Product type:||PCD Inserts|
|Insert body material:||Tungsten Carbide|
|Grade:||High grade diamond|
|Usage:||High speed turning|
|Applicable Material:||Aluminum alloys and non-ferrous metals etc|
|Compatible machine:||CNC lathe and other high-speed machines.|
1. Promote machining efficiency and leaves better surface on metal parts.
2. Induction brazed utilizing a controlled heating process.
3. Imported machine tool precision grinding
4. Widely use in high speed machining of aluminum alloy and non-ferrous metals
5. Durable.Reduce the downtime required to change edges and easily to be replaced
2. Delivery Punctually
3. Comprehensive Service
4. Attractive Price
5.Long Tool Life
Q1:Are you a factory or trading company?
A1: We are a professional manufacturer of precision hardware tools industry for 10 years.
Welcome to visit our factory.We guarantee our products are factory price, very cheap and competitive.
Q2:Do you accept low volume for sample order?
A2: Yes, we do. For sample order, MOQ 10 piece is accepted.
Q3:What’s your items lead time?
A3: It depends on the inventory availability, if items needed are in stock, it can be shipped within 24 hours. But if not, usually our items lead time is about 7 days.