MIR A55 is an internal boring and turning tool with 55° angle tips , widely used for internal threading finishing in Mini Turning Lathe. Mainly suitable for machine tools like CNC lathes, centering machines and so on. With advanced nanometer coating on ultrafine carbide, this tool offers high wear and buildup resistance. It is ideal for semi-finishing&finishing turning of a wide range of materials, particularly stainless steels and various alloys etc.
Product Details---MIR A55 Internal Thread Tools
Summary product information as below:
|Model Number:||MIR A60 internal thread tool|
|Customized support:||OEM, ODM.|
|Product type:||Solid carbide boring tiny tool|
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide,100% new Material|
|Coating:||To be defined per your different demands and application|
|Shank type:||round shank|
|Usage:||Internal turning and threading|
|Workpiece Material:||Different coating adapt to different workpiece|
1. Suitable for inner hole thread machining.
2. The boring cutter is integral
3. Adopt imported advanced machine tools for precision grinding.
4. With nano coating, long tool life, wear resistance.
5. Round handle design, close connection, built-in coolant design, improve efficiency and service life, reduce the number of knife changing.
|Model||Minimum diameter of machining hole(mm)ΦA||ΦD||r||L1||L2||F||S||Pitch Range|
Why choose us:
1. Innovation in production technology: Complex surfaces and functional structures can be formed quickly and remain accurate.
2.Processing speed: short production cycle, fast delivery time, ensure delivery on time.
3. Strict quality control of work keeps quality consistent.
4.Confidentiality system: triple confidentiality measures to protect, proofing more assured.
5. Complete equipment: good processing capacity, more production lines, advanced equipment, complete supporting facilities.
6. Competitive price: Reasonable design and material selection guide us to a competitive price, which can offer you a better price.
Rigorous Quality Inspection:
4.German forging difference process detection
5.Edge passivation detection
Q1:Do you produce special cutting tools?
A: Yes,we specialize in customized cutter fabricate and translate the most complex cutting idea into reality, tools manufactured by us are designed and customized for various demanding applications and variety materials!
Q2:Do you accept low volume for sample order? And what’s your MOQ for special tools?
A: Yes, we do. For sample order, MOQ one piece is accepted, and the sample lead time is 2-3 days. It can be negotiated for special requirement.
Q3:If we want to cooperate with you, is it possible to get confidentiality?
A: Sure, all your information including company info, drawings, PO details will be kept confidential, we can signed NDA if you want (non disclosure agreement).
Q4: What is your terms of payment?
A: T/T 30% as deposit, and 70% balance before delivery. We'll show you the photos of the products and packages before you pay the balance.
Q5: what can you buy from us?
A: Carbide insert,carbide end mill,carbide drill,carbide boring,cutting tools&customized carbide precision molds.