Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Tungsten Carbide||Workpiece:||Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel|
|Grade:||YBC251||Usage:||External Turrning Inserts|
1. 100% virgin raw material of powder for each insert to ensure you top and stable quality.
2. High technical production line to ensure delivery on time.
3. More than10.000set of of molds with various of types, sizes, chipbreakers and coating for customer to choice to meet customers requirements. Also we accept special design to open new mould according to customers drawings and samples.
4. Different packages :different color /brand/size of inner plastic box and outside wooden box .
5. 24hours on line for sales and after sales service and in time technology supports.
1. Double-sided chipbreaker PM with M-level tolerance has higher strength of cutting edge. It is suitable for semi-finishing under unstable working conditions as well as machining cast iron with small cutting forces.
2. CVD coating has a peculiar gradient cobalt-rich on surface of the substrates which can ensure the inserts high performance.
3. The coating materials are MT-TiCN0-Al2O3 with thickness of 14μm, which have high abrasion resistance. After special management on the surface of the coating inserts, the internal stress and surface of coating were reduced while cutting resistance was also cut down.
4. CVD coated carbide grade,Universal grade,suitable for steel and cast continuous cutting and interrupted cutting finishing to roughing.
|YBC151||substrate with excellent wear-resistance, in combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3TiN coating. It is an ideal grade for th finishing steel, cast steel and stainless steel under high speed and dry machining.|
|YBC251||Cutting edge with special strength and toughness, in an optimal combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3, TiN coating. It is a suitable grades for a wide application. It is good for the finishing, semi-finishg and light roughing of steel, cast steel and stainless steel.|
|YGC351||Substrate with high strength and resistance against plastic deformation, in combination with MT-Ti(CN), thick layer Al2O3, TiN coating. It is suitable for light roughing and roughing stell, cast steel and stainless steel.|